Ducks TV For Next Season( What channel?)

eaterfan

Nov 29, 2023
Is the Victory+ app available on Samsung TVs? I can't find it yet. They said they would be available for Samsung, but maybe it's still not, or I'm just an idiot not searching well.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Is the Victory+ app available on Samsung TVs? I can't find it yet. They said they would be available for Samsung, but maybe it's still not, or I'm just an idiot not searching well.

Stars fan here. It's not available on Samsung TVs yet. The tweet earlier says they're working to get the approval of Samsung and LG to get them out of testing.

I have an Xbox Series X and using the Microsoft Edge browser worked just fine for the preseason (and currently the Stars pregame), so that'll be what I'm using until it does release for Samsung.

Anywho, hope y'all have a fun game tonight!

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I am going to comment this on the other thread, but I felt a bit mislead here..

I thought that Victory+ was going to allow me, as an out of market fan, to access the Ducks games without an issue.

I can't even watch the Stars game because of my location? (I live in Massachusetts). It's nice to watch a replay of the games after 24 hours and get the whole pregame and post game content, but I am largely disappointed I can't watch this in real time.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I am going to comment this on the other thread, but I felt a bit mislead here..

I thought that Victory+ was going to allow me, as an out of market fan, to access the Ducks games without an issue.

I can't even watch the Stars game because of my location? (I live in Massachusetts). It's nice to watch a replay of the games after 24 hours and get the whole pregame and post game content, but I am largely disappointed I can't watch this in real time.

Yeah, it's for in market only, otherwise you'll have to use ESPN+.

Also, FYI, a lot of us are having intermittent issues with the stream when it goes to commercial where it'll freeze and you need to reload, FYI, for folks who may have read my "worked fine in preseason and pregame" from earlier.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeah, it's for in market only, otherwise you'll have to use ESPN+.

Also, FYI, a lot of us are having intermittent issues with the stream when it goes to commercial where it'll freeze and you need to reload, FYI, for folks who may have read my "worked fine in preseason and pregame" from earlier.

I remember seeing some comments like this through different game threads. Looks like they are still working out the kinks.

Again, it's my fault for misunderstanding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad