GDT: Ducks @ Nashville - 5PM PT - 8PM ET - 2AM CET - 6:45AM NPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hopefully guys like Bieksa and Lindholm can build off of last night, and it wasn't just because we were playing the Canes.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I didn't notice anyone on the defense besides Sami yesterday. Everyone was remarkably unremarkable, IMO.

The Bieksa/Fowler pairing was pretty good and did a solid job of containing Carolina's top line(what was left of it, after snark's favorite Staal dragged them down), and Lindholm was better than he had been most of the season so far. He was also falling less, which is progress.

DaDucks*

Theo time!!!

tumblr_mmlt3c8q2c1rp8gz7o1_400.gif

Against a hot, scoring team on a b2b? interesting

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
The Bieksa/Fowler pairing was pretty good and did a solid job of containing Carolina's top line(what was left of it, after snark's favorite Staal dragged them down), and Lindholm was better than he had been most of the season so far. He was also falling less, which is progress.

To me, being unremarkable IS better than the way most of them have been playing. :laugh:

I'm still sticking to the theory that the longer minutes for Bieksa is to tire him out so he doesn't jump up as much.

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
Here's another useless post for the haters.

Bauer's Keys to tonight's game:
1. Preds forget how to score, can only get one softie behind Andersen.
2. Bruce keeps the Hags-Horcs-Cogs line together, and they play "north-south" against an actual team.
3. Ducks play well enough in the 2nd to keep me from double ******* beers and accidentally posting in the wrong GDT

EDIT: apparently HF doesn't like when I double fist

Last edited:

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
To the poster that wanted to "discuss" usefulness of Ducks section, this is a Ducks section of the HF Boards, and it will be whatever Ducks fans here make it be, within the rules. There will be no further discussion of how useful or useless the actual section and it's posters are, I hope that is clear.

Further more, there are plenty quality, and less quality (as from my experience is the case with most sections), discussions in threads named appropriately, I suggest everyone use those to find the information you desire.

Last edited:

SugarSherm

The One and Only
Aug 25, 2012
Augusta, Georgia
Second night off in a row with second Ducks game. Hopefully they can build from last night against a better team. Heres to the pregame getting started! :cheers:

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I'm expecting a close game that will come down to goaltending. I hope Freddie is better tonight than he's been lately.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Go Ducks! I'm off to sleep and will check the replay when I wake up. Hoping for Silfverbeg to break out tonight although it's getting harder and harder to do on the 4th line, but here's hoping. Opposition is pretty much as tough as it can get. Maybe they'll have something to prove here...

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
To the poster that wanted to "discuss" usefulness of Ducks section, this is a Ducks section of the HF Boards, and it will be whatever Ducks fans here make it be, within the rules. There will be no further discussion of how useful or useless the actual section and it's posters are, I hope that is clear.

Further more, there are plenty quality, and less quality (as from my experience is the case with most sections), discussions in threads named appropriately, I suggest everyone use those to find the information you desire.

Sounds like I missed something very entertaining.

On topic: I'm not expecting much from this game.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal

Lord Flashheart bringing out the red text. Someone asking for a ban hammer?

Just don't bring up the words "Bathurst 500k", unless you want to see Lord Flashheart go all red faced like Bruce Boudreau, and unleash some f-bombs on you unsuspecting mother frackers.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium