GDT: Ducks in the SENS Den, Feb. 01 7:00 pm on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
The season is over Bobby, go to the ****ing hospital and get these fingers fixed and just skate your ass off in practice until next season. Jesus stop coming back it's not gonna get better if you keep playing (Quite Clearly)

Yeah, but if he was skating he’d probably fall down and land on his hand.

I hurt my finger doing that one time. Just skating alone in a game, no one around and I took a tumble. Hurt my index finger on my right hand pretty bad.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Extra Time Boost - Presented by Booster Juice®

Extra Time Boost - Presented by Booster Juice®
Celebrate every Sens home win OT or Shootout Win with your free snack sized smoothie at from Booster Juice®.

Take your ticket stub to participating Booster Juice® locations in the Ottawa area during business hours the next day. One ticket per customer.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
So if Didomenico is playing to keep a young guy who's not ready for the NHL from being called up, why is White a healthy scratch and not being sent back to the AHL? Apparently he's not ready to play over our grinders... but he's not being sent back... so he's just going to sit in a pressbox?

I mean heaven forbid someone like Burrows or Pyatt sit for a game... we might score more than a goal then...

He was going to be sent back to Belleville, after the game, but with the Ryan injury he will probably stay up with the team.

He's rookie, and if you listened to the pre game show on tsn 1200 last night, Dean Brown talked about White's (current) role with team as a rookie and referenced a long talk he had with him.

White understands how he's being handled at the NHL, and what is expected of him at this point in his development....... and he's fine with it, and has no problems sitting and watching, or being sent back and forth to Belleville.

He's a rookie, the team is going nowhere this season, and his long term development is more important in the overall picture. It's not like he believes he belongs in the NHL over another player(s) and is resentfull about it, as you seem to think, he sounded ( according to Dean Brown) like a pretty smart Kid, and knows and accepts his role, and the plan laid out for him.

Don't know why you want him Lazared???

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Does anyone know when it actually happened?

He caught a puck and then shot it (or passed it I don't remember) and shook his hand right after taking the shot. I think maybe that was it, but it really didn't look bad at the time.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Don't know why you want him Lazared???

Why would people suggest that we are Lazar'ing him? White is 2 years older than Lazar was in his first season. He also has shown a lot more on skilled lines than Lazar ever did. These situations aren't really similar in any way.

Beyond that, Lazar actually started off in a very good situation in terms of development; he was centering Stone and Hoffman getting offensive mins and the line was one of our best lines until Stone and Hoff moved up the lineup and he shifted to Pageau's wing. Lazar wasn't stifled or put in a position to fail, he just simply did not have it in the first place.

Frankly, I'd love it if we could treat White the same way we did Lazar in his first year. Have him center two great offensive prospects for a third of the season giving us a 3rd scoring line? Sign me up.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
At least yesterday White gotta to work on his popcorn eating skills in the pressbox
Gotta think long term developpement here...:help:

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Karlsson should have got low there to block the lane

He literally never does that. How many goals have we conceded this year because he doesn't close off the cross-crease lane????

How many goals have we conceded in the past 3 years because Ceci was drifting off to Neverland and not tying up his man?

Seriously, what the heck was Cody Ceci thinking there??

Reactions: Alex1234

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How many goals have we conceded in the past 3 years because Ceci was drifting off to Neverland and not tying up his man?

Seriously, what the heck was Cody Ceci thinking there??
I haven’t bothered seeing a replay. But like right before the goal he’s pointing at the pint for a forward to go challenge (totally fine. Makes sense). But where the ef did he go after pointing?

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
It almost looked as if he was going to the bench, he was at least skating towards the boards up the ice , almost as if he thought the puck was going to be cleared when it clearly wasn't.

Yeah I noticed after he pointed he kind of floated in no man's land. Too far away from the net, and consequently leaving Kesler all alone. Although Karlsson didn't do a great job of blocking the pass either.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
And comments like this make the young guys get pumped to play

We don’t have much choice but to believe that Boucher really, truly thinks Oduya and Thompson are big parts of winning games. So what needs to happen then is that the front office needs to sit down with Boucher and his staff and lay out the priority for the rest of the year: get a handle on what next year’s team is going to look like because this year’s is sunk. And that’s gonna mean scratching some veterans to play the kids.
-- been saying this for a while.. Dorion should be able to do that... right?
Five Thoughts for Friday

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If Bobby has a few more hand injuries the sens should eventually be able to force Ryan on the LTIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad