GDT: Ducks @ Flam 2:00 pm MT SNET-W

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I pulled my neck a week ago, only got a headache now, I think 'cause I haven't had enough water the past two days. Headache is killing me in the front left of my head on the temple.
The Sternocleidomastoid
See where the muscle is attached to the mastoid process on the skull? It's most likely right there. You need to stretch that muscle and with only 10 percent of your strength while in a relaxed position apply pressure with your thumb to the point where it hurts the most. Hold it till the pain melts away.

muscle-head-neck-movement.png

When stretching keep the spine straight. Sorry, this guy is annoying but he'll show you how.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Everyone makes a mistake like Hanifin's every now and then. That's when you need your goalie to make a save. Silfverberg was only ever gonna go short side there

Fire Treliving

Jan 11, 2014
They are conjoined twin....just one brain between the 2 of them

If Treliving has any sense both of them should be gone by next season. Preferably, by the trade deadline. Hanifin is nothing more than a mediocre #4 and Bennett is a fourth line plug.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Yet another example of why Gaudreau needs a better shot. Goalie's at his mercy and he throws a softie at his chest

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Kinda sorry for the people that are paying to watch this team

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
If Treliving has any sense both of them should be gone by next season. Preferably, by the trade deadline. Hanifin is nothing more than a mediocre #4 and Bennett is a fourth line plug.

But as usual, Treliving has hung on til Bennett has no longer any value perception to the rest of the league.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space

I think Hanifin has a lot more potential to unlock, it’s just tying him down to f***ing Hamonic is hurting his play. Give him Anderson as a partner, then give him more responsibility next season on the top pair and see how he does.

In short, get rid of HanHam as a pairing

Fire Treliving

Jan 11, 2014
I think Hanifin has a lot more potential to unlock, it’s just tying him down to ****ing Hamonic is hurting his play. Give him Anderson as a partner, then give him more responsibility next season on the top pair and see how he does.

In short, get rid of HanHam as a pairing

I'm sorry but I don't see it. The guy (almost) brings nothing. He's not elite offensively, doesn't have a good shot, can't quarterback a PP, he's prone to mistakes, average to below average defensively (with the exception of last year, he's been a minus player his entire career), has a decent pass I guess. Yeah, he's only 23 but he's already played almost 400 NHL games. If he was going to be this top pairing guy, he should have become one already (or at least be close to being one).

Although, I suppose I would like to see how he would perform first under a good coach. He's had only Peters and Ward as his coaches. And they both suck ***.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm sorry but I don't see it. The guy (almost) brings nothing. He's not elite offensively, doesn't have a good shot, can't quarterback a PP, he's prone to mistakes, average to below average defensively (with the exception of last year, he's been a minus player his entire career), has a decent pass I guess. Yeah, he's only 23 but he's already played almost 400 NHL games. If he was going to be this top pairing guy, he should have become one already (or at least be close to being one).

Although, I suppose I would like to see how he would perform first under a good coach. He's had only Peters and Ward as his coaches. And they both suck ***.

He had a few game stretch where he was pretty decent. But he was horrible for most of the season. He has been bad tonight. I would tend to agree with you overall as I made my thoughts known on him as a hot mess.

I guess the fact that he is young, has size, and then showed some decent play for a few games keeps people thinking there is an upside.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad