GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Another trip and no call. I thought putting your stick into someone's feet and taking them out was a penalty?

Reactions: Hisch13r

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Vesey. He is a solid bottom 6er. I wouldn't mind dumping Mango for picks to open a spot for Wood and keeping Vesey
Honestly, I don't think we need to dump him to make way for Wood.

I'd like to keep both Wood and Johnsson around for now.

Vesey is okay as a 4th liner, but I think he's nearing the end. It wouldn't be the worst move if we re-signed him for one more year at league minimum.

I just want Geertsen the f*** out, which don't we all? Other than the people who work for the team and Ken Daneyko.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we just leave Geertsen’s ass on the bench? Call up a real player please.
I think this is something almost all of us can agree on.

Other than the odd person here or there, people in the front office/coaching staff and..... Ken Daneyko....

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think THE Geertsen will be back next year, but I'm skeptical we don't sign another Geertsen.

And we might just sign them primarily for the AHL (which means they'll be on waivers), but I'm sure they'll be up at some point.

Unless the Rangers do us a solid and pluck them off waivers if we do indeed put this player on waivers around training camp.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
No way Dano just said that Geersten is a sound defensively who moves well. Since when does he move well and since when is he a good defensive forward.

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad