GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Good period overall. Couple bad chances against given up. Terry's goal was a rocket. Refs are even worse than normal and I'm not sure even killing someone on the ice will be enough for a whistle tonight

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
They can't even agree on whether it's an icing or not. These refs suck

AKSHULLY, those are called by the linesmen. The penalties are called by the refs. Surprised you didn't know that.
chrisfarley.jpg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Stolarz has looked good. I watch the Ducks after the east coast games are done and he has looked pretty good in the games I have watched.

Completely off topic , for goaltending next year , would MAF be an option ? I kinda doubt he comes to a non contender but if given more than a one year contract and at a decent amount of $$ ????

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
With Nico out, would be a perfect time for Holtz

especially now that Jack and Bratt are driving their on line and creating tons of chances. Missed oportunity, imo.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I don't even know what we'd really want off their roster that'd make sense for Johnsson. Crouse is getting moved for futures and even then that's a very ehhhhh move to make
Well there’s been reports that they are interested in Johnsson. Vejmelka is a name that has been mentioned as someone we could target but I think that’s just some fan speculation and I don’t know much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad