GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
All I've seen from Zacha were some bad passes and an inability to finish
Then you should watch a little closer. The one you’re talking about also wasn’t an easy one to finish at all and 9/10 players in the game wouldn’t even have gotten themselves to that spot. He literally blew by Zegras there and has been skating as good as I’ve ever seen him. Has also created some other chances.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Doubt it. Production matters quite a bit for contracts. Manson doesn't produce and Severson produces a decent amount with this year being quite good
I was just thinking Manson will make more than Risto got. So he'd be the highest paid RHD in FA this year and that would start as the base for next year with Sevo. Obviously Sevo's agents would spike up the ask considering his production.

I did just see Klingberg is an FA this offseason as well so that may end up being the base

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Eakins is trash and I think we'll continue to outplay them, so let's not allow any cheap goals and finish some scoring chances and we'll win.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hell I think Nieds could still play. He always looks in insane shape at alum games
He really seemed like he would have played well into his 40's.

And I don't think he played am NHL game any older than 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad