GDT: Ducks @ Devils, 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
Moving pucks, good shot or even carrying the puck in if necessary. He hasn’t been the problem at all. Is also playing well right now.
Not being a problem and being effective are completely different things. He has 0 business being on PP1. He has negative offensive instincts,

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Not being a problem and being effective are completely different things. He has 0 business being on PP1. He has negative offensive instincts,
He’s an effective player on the PP and he’s literally the best option to fill in for Nico.

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
Id like to see Daws play the five-hole there, on that attempt where he sprawled. Its a far more common goal than over the far-side shoulder when up close

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Feels like one of those games where special teams is going to end up costing us.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I'm expecting a big 3rd period by Hughes and Bratt. Not their best game, but hard to get on them with how they've performed this season. This is when you want your depth guys to take charge here. Oh, and missing Nico absolutely hurts.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I'm expecting a big 3rd period by Hughes and Bratt. Not their best game, but hard to get on them with how they've performed this season. This is when you want your depth guys to take charge here. Oh, and missing Nico absolutely hurts.

I loved Jack's 1st but not much in the 2nd

Reactions: Devs3cups

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I loved Jack's 1st but not much in the 2nd
Ehh a couple nice plays but I don’t like how he’s trying to play. He looks like he’s just trying to play through his hands and be fancy. Almost like he is literally trying to play like Zegras who has better hands.

Jack is elite and dominant when he is playing through his feet and skating circles around and weaving through everybody and everything just opens right up when he’s doing that.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Manson has been really good for them tonight. I'd imagine whatever he signs for this offseason will be the basis for Severson's contract moreso than Risto's

Doubt it. Production matters quite a bit for contracts. Manson doesn't produce and Severson produces a decent amount with this year being quite good

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad