GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I think she's been fine. I don't mind her at all, actually.

I didn't mean to mock her with that. She's technically right, it is only our second win at home this year. But we have another win that counts as a home win in Prague.

I'll give you that. It's just that she seems to lose focus and hesitates a lot. Then again, I'm not necessarily listening to her when she's on camera. ;)

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is Rachel the most polarizing person for this board?
I don't know if some are not happy with the sudden dismissal of Erika. I didn't think she needed to be dismissed, but I think Rachel is a fine replacement. It's not her fault they did away with Erika.
I'll just say that if you don't have a job that involves public speaking and you're making fun of a broadcaster with zero broadcasting experience then you can f*** yourself right up your own ass
I actually think she's pretty good, and I remember looking her up. She has experience as a sportscaster for a local news affiliate out of I forget where. I don't even think she comes off as a rookie broadcaster at all. I could tell when I first watched her that she had some experience on TV.

I only started all that because I was mocking the fact that the team does technically have 3 home wins, but only 2 of them came in our actual home building. I was really taking a shot at our home record, which hasn't been good this year, but is probably .500 now because one of those wins came in Prague.

Reactions: AfroThunder396

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You'll all be begging for Rachel back (even Deb Placey) back after she's let go (or promoted and takes a better job/raise from somewhere else) after this season and is replaced with.............................Wait for it....................Get ready..............

The newly fired Derek Lalonde, who has experience as a TV broadcaster for SportsNet during the playoffs several years ago!:sarcasm:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like her tbh, her actually being a former player is pretty cool since she has actual insight but I'm sure people miss Erika
I'm actually glad it was her, because I kept thinking it was gonna be that Dua Lipa girl they had come on during intermissions last year or the year before.

The one that looked like a doll and kind of fake.

I think her last name sounded like Dua (it wasn't that, but it was similar to that) or something. That's why I called her Dua Lipa.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Computer, compare Pavel Zacha and Erik Haula stats

View attachment 922636
IMG_2157.gif

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
I think she's been fine. I don't mind her at all, actually.

I didn't mean to mock her with that. She's technically right, it is only our second win at home this year. But we have another win that counts as a home win in Prague.
One thing I've noticed is that her hesitation is really apparent.

Not sure if it's nervousness or being unsure of herself or what?

Again...I'll say it's early and as the season goes along, she will get more comfortable but right now she's doing alright for the most part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad