GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Team does look a lot better with Luke Pesce than they did before they got in. We're starting to actually look a little more dominant since they came back in.

Tbf 2 of the 3 are against really really bad teams while the game against a competent team was pretty even and more like the games they’d been playing against those caliber of teams.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Yeah it’s a little premature to get on the ‘we’re so back express’, let’s see a few of these in a row and at least a couple games without goalie disasters then we’ll be back.
The team play has been good since the Detroit game. Just need everything to click.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Yeah it’s a little premature to get on the ‘we’re so back express’, let’s see a few of these in a row and at least a couple games without goalie disasters then we’ll be back.

Western Canada trip will be a good measuring stick. Canucks, Flames, and Oilers are all tough games

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

I do think this game in particular has been the most encouraging game of the year and it hasn’t really been close at least. The 2nd Buffalo game was dominant but the puck play wasn’t great. The Wings game was dominant but I thought when they did break down they broke down bad. This is exactly the game you want against a team like the Ducks. Kick their asses up and down the ice and finally move the puck cleanly.

Reactions: My3Sons and Oneiro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad