Other Sports: Philadelphia 76ers, 2024-25: Countdown to April

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Well, I know that better days are coming… but it would be nice if they got here sooner rather than later. Because right now this is not a very good team.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I've never been waterboarded, but I imagine that's preferable to those 3 minutes with Reggie Jackson, lead ballhandler.

Yabusele leaving a little to be desired small ball defending, but that dude will be an impact player in the rotation. So much aimless play so far, but he has a plan in the half court.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
IMG_2881.png

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Entertained! Well, until that awful final 15 seconds. I can't believe that even went to OT, but star performance from Maxey after a shit 1st half (2.5 games).

I think Martin and Oubre have too much overlap together, what with the injuries, but it is weird and nice to have two athletic wings. Gordon was solid today, even though they feel small right now. I think you can see all these usable guys just needing the connective tissue of Embiid and/or PG on the floor.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Flying through this game a bit, but I love Yabsuele. I'm a sucker for these high effort offensive rebounding agents of chaos. You need those guys.

• Love
Reactions: Magua

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Flying through this game a bit, but I love Yabsuele. I'm a sucker for these high effort offensive rebounding agents of chaos. You need those guys.

The 0 point Batum energy was real today! :laugh:

The rebounding, the screens, the solid passing chops. He’s been good in the other games around the basket too. If the shot plays, it’s hard to think of a 5-man group in which he couldn’t play a role.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad