GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Had a great out with a new HC too, that was extremely suspect at the time and even worse now.
It was DUMB.

Completely DUMB, no at all justifiable.

That's on Fitz, that's on Marty, that's on anybody else that makes a decision here.

I thought it was hilarious how Keefe implied it was his decision to keep him around lol.

If he had any input at all and wasn't f***in with us by saying that, how do you feel after 12 games?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we don't have a good record around January, we may see a repeat of January 2020.

I find it hard to believe we'll be AS BAD as that year, but if we're floundering around, we may see another GM change. Someone else suggested this the other night. I wasn't sure then, I'm starting to think that's right.

But I also thought Rogalski would be fired last year and he wasn't, so it may take no playoffs until 2027 before that happens.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
EVEN THE BEHIND THE GLASS ANALYST GIRL OF THE TEAM IS NOW CALLING OUT MARKSTROM FOR THAT LAST GOAL!

I remember the days where even Dano and Steve/Bill were hesitant to call those out, and only Bryce would dare say a goal may have been stoppable.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
The goalie who was on waivers is outplaying the guy we paid a 1st for.

If this doesn't improve I want everyone involved in goaltending evaluations gone, not just Rogalski. If that includes Marty so be it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad