GDT: Ducks @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we just get to the point where we fire Dave Rogaine because we’re not dumping these goalies and he’s the common factor
Two things will get Fitz fired after this season.

First round pick for Markstrom in a non-playoff year

And not firing Rogalski before he even acquired Markstrom, which was a no-brainer.

I would say Palat, but that's getting a little nitpicky and that was already 2+ years ago now.

The FATAL decisions of his final offseason (if we miss the playoffs) will be a first for Markstrom and no pink slip for Rogalski. That's all the autopsy you need, other than 4 out of 5 years of no playoffs.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Two things will get Fitz fired after this season.

First round pick for Markstrom in a non-playoff year

And not firing Rogalski before he even acquired Markstrom, which was a no-brainer.

I would say Palat, but that's getting a little nitpicky and that was already 2+ years ago now.

The FATAL decisions of his final offseason (if we miss the playoffs) will be a first for Markstrom and no pink slip for Rogalski. That's all the autopsy you need, other than 4 out of 5 years of no playoffs.
Had a great out with a new HC too, that was extremely suspect at the time and even worse now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was a pretty audible sigh from the broadcast after that stinker went in.
I wanna hear boos after another.

Just like when we went down 2-0 in the 1st against them in 2022-2023.

That wound up being our first win of that year, but the game against Tampa was the most hostile I've heard the crowd since either that night or the first Fire Lindy game, which was the game right before that one.

• Wow
Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad