GDT: Ducks @ Bruins - 4 PST - 3/26/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
What a weird game, total troll job by the twins. Uninspiring for the most part, then a couple last minute goals and off to dinner. Lol, whatever works!

Not a bad game considering the constant calls.

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
Can you imagine if that tying goal was scored on Quick? I think he would have had an aneurism.

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
@AnaheimDucks

Tonight, the fireman's helmet goes to Shaelin! #LetsGoDucks
CBEdwp-UYAAE2d5.jpg

got a little dusty in the room for a second there

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Wow, that Bruins PGT is a dumpster fire example of what happens when you've got a super homer teaching you the game of hockey. Compared to Jack Edwards, our guys despise the Ducks. The lack of comprehension that their team was getting away with murder for 59 minutes, while we only got away with murder for about 7, is certainly chuckle inducing.

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
Wow, that Bruins PGT is a dumpster fire example of what happens when you've got a super homer teaching you the game of hockey. Compared to Jack Edwards, our guys despise the Ducks. The lack of comprehension that their team was getting away with murder for 59 minutes, while we only got away with murder for about 7, is certainly chuckle inducing.

that pgt is longer than this gdt

sad times

wish i got to see the game, love watching boston lose at anything

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU

A majority are complaining about the Chara call, which I understand because they'd been getting away with murder to that point, but it had no direct impact on the outcome of the game. I don't understand!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Better game, offense didn't look great at times but still is a step forward.

Special teams and goaltending nearly killed us (that 2nd goal can't happen) but happy to see them pull out the win. Perry has looked much better lately, hopefully just coming right into his own for the playoffs.

They have no right to complain after McQuaid's antics all game, that guy is a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad