GDT: Ducks at Blues

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandPapillon*

4 goals on 14 shots. Don't blame 18 guys for 1 guy failing hard

Use the Schwartz*

Get Allen in there. Elliott is playing like a whole different goalie this season.

Maxil

Feb 4, 2012
would like to see reeves go at it before the end of the period, go in with a fire. Or near start of 3rd

OCTA8ON*

I refuse to believe that this entire team is playing poorly at the same time. The problem is elliot.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
We can talk about how we don't allow shots on net and all that, but some of the breakdowns this period have just been terrible. Elliot isn't immune from blame, but team defense is just hit or miss as hell right now.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I'm not gonna lie I was expecting the Blues to get destroyed again tonight but with a 3-1 lead I was waiting to eat crow. I leave for 5 min...I come back and it's 4-3 WTF! Halak needs to come back fast, it's not even funny anymore. Elliot screwed his chance and shouldn't have ice time for a while.

I'm not worried yet since I think Halak is going to bring some much needed stability but he needs to come back now...we can't afford to give more free games like that.

Jzk

Mar 12, 2009
Sometimes a goalie has to step up and steal a game. Yeah that won't be happening anytime soon.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I don't care if we put Schwartz in net, just get Elliott the hell out of there.

GrandPapillon*

I refuse to believe that this entire team is playing poorly at the same time. The problem is elliot.

Been saying this.

Wish the announcers would have the balls to tell it like it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad