GDT: Ducks(7-2-1)@Cahokia(6-4-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
sloppiest two points ever. Fasth looked vulnerable all game but hell, I'll take 8-2-1 whichever way we get it.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Really weird

Not really - Koivu went to the 2nd line and it was working, that meant Bonino went to the 3rd, and they clearly wanted a banger on the 1st to deal with the Blues size so that meant Beleskey = no centers left for the 4th line. Palmieri, Etem and Staubitz sit.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
why did we commit any sort of theft? They got lucky on 3-4 scoring chances tonight (counting the shootout) and they got away with countless slashes. We deserved that game. **** that pathetic Blues team they were diving everywhere tonight.

And we didn't get lucky? Did you see the goals?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Boner with a SO winner, 1 assist and 10 of 15 FO won. He still thinks he`s in Italy :sarcasm:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Guys i think were missing the most important part of the game

PERRY FINALLY SCORED A GOAL!

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
This is the type of game that really brings a team together. Against all odds, they manage to steal 2 points. This team just really seems to be a "team" for the first time in quite a few years. Very impressive.

Yeaoh

Jun 14, 2011
Austria
Now that game took 5 years off my lifetime lol Big credit to the Ducks for not quitting. When the shootout startet my bet was the Blues would try 5 hole every single time.

To be honest I expected a loss after the Steward goal, but the Ducks really surprised me here. Good Job. :yo:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hey Ducks, odd game indeed, both goalies were a bit wtf, refs seemed to be out in orbit, but good game otherwise. I enjoyed watching regardless of the loss.

I was both frustrated and enjoying it at the same time. Lots of sloppy play and funky bounces tonight. It was definitely exciting.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
Guys i think were missing the most important part of the game

PERRY FINALLY SCORED A GOAL!

lol...

edit: Like others have said I didn't expect a win after the Stewart goal but I was pleasantly surprised. Though now I need to go hit the oxygen to calm down a bit and catch my breath. This game was crazy.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Koivu for Hart. Seriously.

We just need to get the first line going and we're good up front.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not really - Koivu went to the 2nd line and it was working, that meant Bonino went to the 3rd, and they clearly wanted a banger on the 1st to deal with the Blues size so that meant Beleskey = no centers left for the 4th line. Palmieri, Etem and Staubitz sit.

The game was a sloppy from our side, but man, this team does have some guts. A win with only 3 centers. We played yesterday and Blues were desperate for the win.

Good job boys!

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Talk about nearly catching premature cardiac arrest. Awesome game, glad we got two points. Koivu, Selanne, and Ryan were great

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He definitely isn't who I would have expected.

He was so slow skating in I think Elliot fell asleep. Nice placement though. He's definitely taken the step to being a legit NHL player. can't play on our 2nd line but he could be a good defensive 3C with offensive pride in the future.

Kudos to Getzlaf and Perry bringing it for the shoot out after the way the game went for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad