GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
So, does anyone know what the best option is right now for getting the new jersey with a name and number stitched on? I only want it by the start of the season. Should I wait and get it at the team store later? Is there a best place now? What are the best options?

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
These rankings totally have a whole lot of credibility when they don't include Chicago because "muh feelings" and "using a Native is bad". Good Lord, get a helmet and grow a pair, life's not a pony ranch.

They should have also judged the Utah jersey. For a generic jersey, they could have come up with something better than that with that color scheme. There are plenty of wordmark designs on hockey jersey abound to sort of mimic. Or maybe blame Fanatics for the design so the jerseys can be made using less material and labor for cost savings.

The Bleacher Report is a sports site, no idea why it's inserting politics. Probably why the comments section is not available for comments as it has 0 comments listed. Guess it's good for clickbait.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
These rankings totally have a whole lot of credibility when they don't include Chicago because "muh feelings" and "using a Native is bad". Good Lord, get a helmet and grow a pair, life's not a pony ranch.
I think that gives them more credibility, not less. I keep hoping humanity has evolved beyond sentiments like "grow a pair," but I remain disappointed.

If you want to ding that piece for lack of credibility, all you had to do was point to Nashville ranked anything other than dead last. Those things are atrocious.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Don’t like that they weren’t ranked? Get a helmet and grow a pair. No need to go full snowflake on it.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
The Blackhawks thing? That's what everyone is hung up on? How about the fact that the article wreaks of cuckolded homerism?

"There is no jersey that exists now, then or ever that will surpass the bleu, blanc et rouge "CH" of the Montréal Canadiens."

With a quote like that, can we really take this douche canoe seriously?

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
That article was written praising everyone's jersey it seemed, way too positive for me. Granted I'm only halfway done but yeah

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
They should have also judged the Utah jersey. For a generic jersey, they could have come up with something better than that with that color scheme. There are plenty of wordmark designs on hockey jersey abound to sort of mimic. Or maybe blame Fanatics for the design so the jerseys can be made using less material and labor for cost savings.

The Bleacher Report is a sports site, no idea why it's inserting politics. Probably why the comments section is not available for comments as it has 0 comments listed. Guess it's good for clickbait.

I believe they said the Utah draft jerseys were just a one off and that the actual game jerseys will be different. They just wanted to have something the kids could throw on for the draft.

Reactions: Kalv

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
I wasn't talking about the draft jerseys.

Hard to rank a rendering, but ya, I think they could have ranked both UT and CHI towards the bottom and just said "This is just a blank boring jersey and we have personal feeling about this teams name"

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
So, does anyone know what the best option is right now for getting the new jersey with a name and number stitched on? I only want it by the start of the season. Should I wait and get it at the team store later? Is there a best place now? What are the best options?
If you want it sewn on I’d wait until cool hockey gets the kits. The team store heat presses them.

GermanRocket7

Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Does anyone know, how and when the Ducks are selling off their jerseys from the past season, especially the 30th anniversary? In the past, they partnered with Beckett for their game-worns, but their eBay channel has not offered any jerseys in almost one and a half years.

The Stadium Series, 25th anniversary, and 30th anniversary are the only remaining styles missing in my GW collection. Bummer.

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019

GTxB4kga4AAyZUP.jpg

Reactions: Arthuros

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I love the new kit but the lighting choices, candid sad-face captures, and dutch angles of the reveal video and some of the subsequent pics all have kind of a horror movie vibe. Looking forward to just seeing the kids skate around in the new gear, I think it’ll be sweet.
Agree. The photos have all been a disaster going back to the "leaks". Another nepotism hire?

GermanRocket7

Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
They should have gone full satire and have Zegras (being an American) stand right next to a flag of Orange County in his new gear, Helldivers II Style, with a caption like "I'm doing my part for the Orange Country!".

• Haha
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I love the new kit but the lighting choices, candid sad-face captures, and dutch angles of the reveal video and some of the subsequent pics all have kind of a horror movie vibe. Looking forward to just seeing the kids skate around in the new gear, I think it’ll be sweet.
Just wait until Bally (or whoever is taking over for them) drops the puck tracker for the new "TILTED ICE" dutch angle PP camera!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad