Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Just saying something as stupid as people thinking Z doesn't want to be here based on his facial expression.

There ≠ here.

Although it was meant half-jokingly, I am a body language expert. If you look closely, you can see Z mouthing "eggplant and jade for life."

• Haha
Reactions: ducks8

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Here's Trout holding the home jersey up in normal lighting and higher definition. Ducks also posted some photos of players wearing the jerseys on Facebook.

1719438631843.png

That's just damn gorgeous. I love the sleeves.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Not a fan of the orange eye and the orange sticks with the orange jersey. I think the jersey is a good color, I just think they needed better contrast in those two areas.

An improvement over the webbed foot, but they tried to fix something that wasn’t broken and made it broken IMO.

I don't mind the eye because it's not directly on the orange jersey. The sticks though, IMO, should have stayed the yellow/brown

I was wondering if we might have an existing jersey as a 3rd this year. But our existing jerseys would have to be remade through the new supplier, essentially making it a new jersey. So it's probably only these this year.

Only thing I thought they may do is use the purple for a 3rd.

I guess next year or whenever they do a 3rd, they could do purple but I think it may be a black 3rd of some sort

SoCal Dreaming

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2020
I'm curious what the home jersey would look like with plum on the sleeves instead of black.

My opinion, looks good. Better than the D logo.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Only thing I thought they may do is use the purple for a 3rd.

I guess next year or whenever they do a 3rd, they could do purple but I think it may be a black 3rd of some sort
I thought they might use 30th anniversary jersey for a 3rd. But it's no longer being manufactured. It would need to be redesigned to fit Fanatics template and essentially be a new jersey. I don't know if they'd do that.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
White fanatics stuff is no good, you can see right through it.

Anyway, I want one of these jerseys so bad.
yeah, the concern is definitely going to be quality. I'm beyond amazed that these guys have the contract for MLB & NHL. I think also NBA but I'm not sure? Fingers crossed after the terrible press they recieved after the MLB disaster, they stepped their game up for the NHL jerseys.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Those individual player photos are just awful quality images. Doesn't matter the player. Their facial looks are all awful and the lighting is so bad you really can't get the full effect of the new kit.
Yeah even the players themselves look off. Fowler looks like he’s either 50 years old or he just took 10 pucks to the face.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad