Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Hopefully the official reveal is this weekend since there are no games on. Would be painful to have to wait until Friday for both the pick and reveal if they are wanting to do it then.

The logo itself I think I’m good with. It’s more-so the jersey and kit I want to see how it looks officially..

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Hopefully the official reveal is this weekend since there are no games on. Would be painful to have to wait until Friday for both the pick and reveal if they are wanting to do it then.

The logo itself I think I’m good with. It’s more-so the jersey and kit I want to see how it looks officially..
That would be nice but not sure they’d do it on a weekend. Maybe the logo, the longer that waits the more likely it’s gonna be actually leaked.

I also don’t think it happens Friday, though. They’ll reveal it before the pick is made and I’m not sure they’d even want to do it draft morning again, it gets a lot less buzz that way. I’m thinking Tuesday or Wednesday, maybe Thursday to coincide with the awards in some way although I don’t know if that would make much sense.

Reactions: Kalv

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California

New reel, no new info, but the media department is burning the midnight oil (compared to the last 20 years).

1719172765182.png

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Reactions: ScarTroy

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Logo looks good on it's own. Only thing that bugs me is the tape on the blade and not the handle.

They can tweak the jerseys and probably will in the next couple of seasons im sure.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Staring at this some more, I guess the person on the right is Terry.

If the person on the left is Fowler, then the still is doing him dirty because he looks more like Shawn Horcoff with the mumps.
This is why I think it's AI. To me the player on the left is a blend of Fowler and Leo, and the player on the right is a blend of Lundestrom and Terry.

It's entirely possible that it's real, but I truly don't understand how anyone can look at those photos and think "That's clearly _____!"

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Is it the best logo ever? No. Do I still like it? Yes. Do I care if anyone else likes it? No. Would it be nice if everyone did like it? Yes. Will I still watch the Ducks this season? Yes. Are you still reading me asking myself questions? No.
Do I like the Ducks in orange? Yes.

Do I like Duck a l'Orange? No.

Have I lost my mind in the middle of a boring summer Monday afternoon? Maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad