Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
So Derek Lee saying the Ducks applied for an Orange County trademark....

Orange County Ducks (OCD haha)
Anaheim Ducks of Orange County

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So will probably get an away jersey, since I have two orange third ones, they look very similar. I hate to purchase a replica but I hate that other logo on the jersey, can you have it omitted if you buy an authentic one?

I'm ok with them not going back to the original colors, it just leaves an opportunity for another 3rd one, or retro one.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
So will probably get an away jersey, since I have two orange third ones, they look very similar. I hate to purchase a replica but I hate that other logo on the jersey, can you have it omitted if you buy an authentic one?

I'm ok with them not going back to the original colors, it just leaves an opportunity for another 3rd one, or retro one.

Would be fine to the orange kits for home and away…. And maybe use old colors for alternate jersey every season…. I’d be fine with that

50402013-7E43-4536-B821-04EC64800930.jpeg

I still really love those too 2, where the orange is subtle.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Would be fine to the orange kits for home and away…. And maybe use old colors for alternate jersey every season…. I’d be fine with that

View attachment 884786

I still really love those too 2, where the orange is subtle.

Ya I wonder what they are going to do for a 3rd. I wouldn't hate bringing back the 30th jerseys as a permanent 3rd but I doubt they go that direction

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
None of these leaks have really excited me. I understand these are a matter of tastes but the original is so good, the colors and logo, that I feel like anything but is a missed opportunity. I'm not completely down on what we've seen however, don't get me wrong. Not hating but I do feel disappointed so far.

I really hated the 22-23 reverse retros at first but seeing them on ice they were awesome. I really liked that as the orange wasn't overwhelming as it otherwise has been when orange is made the primary color. Also the white "home jerseys" made me feel nostalgic in a good way. But yeah, I really really liked those and was surprised after initially hating on them.

I'm not a local so I don't know if locals are more excited about the orange in Orange but I wish the colors were more unique, more like the original. And I guess I just don't like orange at least when it's so much of it. Anyway, I need to see these on the ice to make up my mind in the end.

Reactions: KickHisAssZegrass

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
View attachment 883980

I don't know if it's a real leak or AI

I think it's AI because of the glove fingers
Don’t think it’s AI. Looks like blur from a frame in a video. I’m 90% sure it’s legit.

I’m not too crazy about no diagonal striping, and there’s not enough black, but the logo is beautiful.

Looks like the Samuelis moved on from the duck foot obsession. Their new baby is Orange, Orange, Orange.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Don’t think it’s AI. Looks like blur from a frame in a video. I’m 90% sure it’s legit.

I’m not too crazy about no diagonal striping, and there’s not enough black, but the logo is beautiful.

Looks like the Samuelis moved on from the duck foot obsession. Their new baby is Orange, Orange, Orange.

Yeah, they’re really leaning into the Orange County vibe. Though I will say it’s nice to have ownership who actually cares about the community here, unlike the asshole across the street who has to feign acknowledgment of our mere existence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad