Post-Game Talk: Duck Tenders

3 Stars

• Total voters

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Did Mika play tonight? Sad when you dont notice him against a weaker less talented opponent? Kreider was noticable as was Smith. Mika’s best days are behind him. 6 more years 🤮

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
don't have energy to have any thoughts on this besides Mika is lucky Aaron Judge exists or my shitlist would have him at an untoppable #1 rn.

Unfortunately for Mika, I'm not a Yankees fan.

...But luckily for him, I am a Giants fan: f*** YOU, JONES!!!

...But Jones is gone after this season, and we're still stuck with Mika for another 5 seasons....

The crosshair remains on Mika!!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I'm not a guy who likes to get on individual players when they're not playing well, but Mika is just lost out there. He doesn't seem to be doing anything with purpose, speed or decisiveness. Those last 90 seconds felt like he was trying to help Anaheim tie it up. Just brutal plays in his own end, losing faceoffs and puck battles.

I don't know what has happened to his game but it's very concerning.

On a positive note, the piles getting clowned by Florida after taking a 3-0 lead was entertaining.
Agree. The goal Anaheim scored came petty much as a direct result of Mika lazily missing a breakout pass. The pass gets past Mika to the ducks player coming the other way back at the rangers and bing, bang, boom, goal.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad