GDT: Dry January? How about Drai January! Oilers v Flyers - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Hard to fault them for the second. A bit of rubber legs I'm guessing. 3 game roadtrip on the east coast, few days off for Christmas wherever they dispersed to, then all the way over to the west coast for three more then back to the MST zone 48 hours later. That's a lot of timezone hopping.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Oilers are definitely very guilty of letting the Flyers hang around in this one.

Two transition goals against triggering some early season flashbacks.
That 2nd goal was brutal defensive coverage by our forwards. Kind of surprised that Knoblauch kept that line out there for the faceoff although they have done a lot of positive lately.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
That 2nd goal was brutal defensive coverage by our forwards. Kind of surprised that Knoblauch kept that line out there for the faceoff although they have done a lot of positive lately.

At the game and on our second I told me wife, worst lead in hockey. Had to explain it. They get one...oh isn't that nice. Everyone deserves to see their team score. f*** that I said to her, they aren't entitled to anything.

Starting to think I need someone new to go to games with....16 years of marriage and she still says stupid shit. Lol

/looks over shoulder

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Iafallo with a game winner
Thought LAK lost the trade for Dubois, but didn't expect Iafallo to single handedly be outscoring Dubois

Reactions: Sanchez

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I so want Vancouver in the first round.

Not crazy about the idea of having to play those guys in round 1. :(
Haha the duality of HFOil.

I think we will be crossing over to face WPG or staying put to play VGK. I'm interested to see what the team can do against them in the first round. I'd like to see us f*** the defending champs in R1 and then go streaking on a depleted R2 Kings team. I don't think VAN makes it out of R1 regardless of who they face, at some point that team is gonna crash and I'm not sold on their ability to do well in a 7 game series when the other team has time to adjust to your game.

The playoffs are just an entirely different form of hockey and I think Demko will get both tired and exposed by the time they have to go 6-7 games deep against someone.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Oilers are playing a lot better now, but I Wouldn't mind that match up.
Playoffs are a much different animal too. Canucks have so many small players (Pettersson, Hughes, Garland, Kuzmenko). We could probably push them around so easily.

Reactions: capazzo

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Part of me is still confident the wheels fall off the canucks wagon somepoint here. Their pdo is ridiculous. Torching the sens tonight though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad