GDT: Dry January? How about Drai January! Oilers v Flyers - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Why are they talking about Bob Stauffer in the intermission. Sportsnet gets MacT for their panel and then don't use him for actual intelligent analysis.
Mac T’s gold as a broadcaster has always been his one liner quips. He’s a funny guy and I look forward to him being there for that reason. He’s never brought analytical insight. When he’s tried he’s blurted out dumb things like Horcoff belonging on the Olympic team because he’s the best 5 on 3 penalty killer in the NHL.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Mac T’s gold as a broadcaster has always been his one liner quips. He’s a funny guy and I look forward to him being there for that reason. He’s never brought analytical insight. When he’s tried he’s blurted out dumb things like Horcoff belonging on the Olympic team because he’s the best 5 on 3 penalty killer in the NHL.
Disagree

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Id rather they not be having some huge new years party when they're outside the playoffs right now.
LOL. I'm not saying a huge party where everyone gets wasted. Just a celebration with freinds. These guys are human.

What a save by hart! Wow.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Of course the ref 30 ft away looking at the play didn't make the call.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
I f***ing hate when the god damn bench whines for a penalty.

f*** that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad