Speculation: Dorion/Chevy meeting today

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
It would be even funnier if it was for Dzingel or some totally irrelevant player. They've had a ton of meetings lately - you'll know things are serious if they have a meeting in the hot tub at Chevy's cottage next.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
It would be funny if all of this is about Duchene instead of Stone.

I know Stone is the local boy (and the better player) but wouldn't it make way more sense for the Jets to pick up what would be an elite 2C rather than another RW? I know they said recently that they are happy to go into the playoffs with Little at 2C, but picking up Stastny last year tells a different story. Little's production is up a bit from last year, but not the point where they should be turning down Duchene.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I know Stone is the local boy (and the better player) but wouldn't it make way more sense for the Jets to pick up what would be an elite 2C rather than another RW? I know they said recently that they are happy to go into the playoffs with Little at 2C, but picking up Stastny last year tells a different story. Little's production is up a bit from last year, but not the point where they should be turning down Duchene.

I personally want Duchene more but would be okay with either as they both improve the team. Bonus points if Chevy can land both.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bet they're secretly discussing including an extra draft pick to have the player(s) they don't get sent elsewhere outside of the Central Division/Western Conference

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad