Player Discussion Dominik Kubalik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
So sad for the guy. He looked like he had tools that would be great in this lineup.

Joseph is outplaying him, out scoring him, out everything him. It makes me mad that Joseph, in a way, has rebounded, because he absolutely looked on his way out. If Jospeh was good last year, chances are there would have been different moves this summer to make sure the cap numbers added up. I really believe he had Joseph traded, and now he may be reconsidering.

How proud can Doroin be at the moment? To ditch Kubalik now may cost him his reputation. But not moving him, while Pinto withers away, may cost him his job.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
So sad for the guy. He looked like he had tools that would be great in this lineup.

Joseph is outplaying him, out scoring him, out everything him. It makes me mad that Joseph, in a way, has rebounded, because he absolutely looked on his way out. If Jospeh was good last year, chances are there would have been different moves this summer to make sure the cap numbers added up. I really believe he had Joseph traded, and now he may be reconsidering.

How proud can Doroin be at the moment? To ditch Kubalik now may cost him his reputation. But not moving him, while Pinto withers away, may cost him his job.

we are well past something costing Dorion his reputation or his job.

both are toast.

Reactions: inthewings

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

It's easy, at this point dumping Kubalik is probably the only viable option to have Pinto in the lineup. Dorion has virtually no options but to dump him. It kinda works out well too, he makes less and has only a year left on his contract. It shouldn't be impossible to move. He's a prime candidate for a pump and dump.

That Joseph - Greig - Tarasenko line is just too good right now and the chemistry is there. Who cares about the reputation. Not having Pinto in the lineup is having a big impact on his reputation already. The fans want him, the players wants him here, and he wants to play. Teams needs him here more than anything. It's inconceivable that Dorion didn't plan the offseason better in a year where it was CRUCIAL to have a very good start.

Getting Kubalik in the trade was a mistake to begin with. Might as well let him go. We need to ice the best roster possible, this organization doesn't run on PD's ego.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
He's supposed to be better but if someone asked me the only description I can give so far is "invisible"

OUT HOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
1698370049855.png

• Haha
Reactions: Big Muddy and OD99

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
hes come alive good to see

if we need capspace later though Joseph looks awesome and brings more to the team

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
The thing with this guy is that he seems to be a good all around player. When he isn’t scoring, we’re not seeing him making mistakes and getting schooled.

He’s a guy that I think we need to be patient with.

Reactions: armani and Icelevel

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
The thing with this guy is that he seems to be a good all around player. When he isn’t scoring, we’re not seeing him making mistakes and getting schooled.

Agree with this. He’s not noticeable which is both a good and a bad thing.

Reactions: armani

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

Agreed. Kubalik is a shooter through and through and it's good to see him finally being at ease in his new team. Filthy one-timer, defensively doesn't cheat, battles hard along the boards..

Last edited:

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
How are people feeling about kubalik's future here? Extend him?

Is there more in the tank or have we seen what he has to offer?

HSF

Sep 3, 2008

he really isn't

Joseph is what I would call a good all around player this year

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
And to think I got resistance when I was saying "Keep Joseph, trade Kubalik" this summer.

Getting Kubalik was a bit to save face with the DeBrincat trade, but just another it blew up in our face move.

Reactions: HSF

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
"We also got a player we like in Kubalik. He only had seven less goals[last season]" - Pierre Dorion

We traded a signed Debrincat to a divisional rival for a late 1st round pick, is what we did.

Reactions: Alex1234

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
"We also got a player we like in Kubalik. He only had seven less goals[last season]" - Pierre Dorion

We traded a signed Debrincat to a divisional rival for a late 1st round pick, is what we did.

Chris Tierney once had more assists than Stone...oh Dorion...That pick better pay off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad