Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Max Domi signs extension with the Maple Leafs (4 years, $3.75M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Not surprisingly, people don't put together lowlight reels of him aimlessly skating the puck into multiple defenders or aimlessly shooting the puck off balance, a mile wide. But congrats in finding his only primary assist of the series to go along with his only goal of the series in game 2.
You said he was bad every single time he touched the puck.

Nice pivot.

Reactions: AvroArrow

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Wow....not too shabby.

Taking a pretty nice discount to stayn in the six....if only the big fish could have done so too.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I'm honestly getting the impression that 5 would've made Leafs fans happy. I'm taking my defeat and going home.lol

Our window is the next 4 seasons (Matthews term) and I think we will target players we think will contribute for 4 years and not care about the rest (because it will be a retool / rebuild period depending on how it goes)

It's why Tanev is a target as well

Reactions: Czechboy

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Should be enough to rent a 2BR in midtown, and have enough left over for takeout.

Hard to complain about this deal, even though Domi is a very up and down player.

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad