Speculation: Does Seider wear an 'A' next season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkovic

Feb 22, 2016
Eskilstuna
Now with all the last seasons alternate captains gone, Seider winning the Calder and imo no obvious A's except for Perron. Is there a chance that Mo get an A on his jersey?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Just like that Yzerman guy, loads of charisma, jovial attitude, fun-loving. They're basically the same guy. Just imagine if Yzerman was serious all the time, yikes. Trade Larkin to the sun.

Definitely see an A with him.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I wouldn't be shocked if Copp or Perron get an A.

Since my comment earlier in the thread Seider has gone on record that his goal for this season is to become a leader on and off the ice. So if that's what he's taking on for himself, by all means give him an A.

Reactions: Henkovic

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Seider should get the C. Trade Larkin to Arizona for number three draft Cooley. Tank then get Bedard. Trade Bertuzzi for another first. Our prime players will be old when we are ready to compete. Build around Seider and Raymond.
:thumbd::banghead:

Did Larkin bang your favorite babysitter or something?

Me and Lindsay had something special and he ruined it.

Reactions: SoupNazi

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
I was the first person on this forum (the first, damn it) to predict Seider will get an A this season. I stand by it. Get on the hype train or get knocked off the tracks, tossed over the cliff, and tumble down the rocks and fallen trees into the ravine while clutching your teddy bear and exclaiming "I think Bertuzzi should get an Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........."

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Maybe it wasn't so much ruined by Larkin as it was by you for not being able to get her name right, lol.

Holy shit, real talk, I just tried pulling a name out of my ass to be funny.

I was the first person on this forum (the first, damn it) to predict Seider will get an A this season. I stand by it. Get on the hype train or get knocked off the tracks, tossed over the cliff, and tumble down the rocks and fallen trees into the ravine while clutching your teddy bear and exclaiming "I think Bertuzzi should get an Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........."

I got Jordan Oesterl”A”

+100,000

Also, if John Cougar Mellencamp wins an Oscar, I’m going to be a very rich man

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Seider should get the C. Trade Larkin to Arizona for number three draft Cooley. Tank then get Bedard. Trade Bertuzzi for another first. Our prime players will be old when we are ready to compete. Build around Seider and Raymond.
This was one of my many great ideas.

:thumbd::banghead:

Me and Lindsay had something special and he ruined it.
How are you against that great idea? We have a fringe playoff team as constructed and not even that young.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
This was one of my many great ideas.

How are you against that great idea? We have a fringe playoff team as constructed and not even that young.

Because it’s not a great idea. You’re not getting Cooley from them for just Larkin if Cooley is remotely what you think he should be. You should have seen how likely it is to get a top player after we legit sucked and never drafted higher than 4th. Bertuzzi is getting a late 1st with his potential high salary and low availability.

Why people have this damn fool idea to toss Larkin (or any other 26-27 year old player) into the ether for another shot at a guy who is 20 is beyond me.

Hockey is a young man’s game, sure… but Dylan Larkin probably has a decade of hockey plus left in him. Sign him 8 years at a reasonable rate (8-9m) and he’ll still likely be worth that % of your cap in year 8 at his mid thirties.

But yeah yeah, it’s hockey’s future and therefore all players turn f***in worthless right when they hit UFA status

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
Because it’s not a great idea. You’re not getting Cooley from them for just Larkin if Cooley is remotely what you think he should be. You should have seen how likely it is to get a top player after we legit sucked and never drafted higher than 4th. Bertuzzi is getting a late 1st with his potential high salary and low availability.

Why people have this damn fool idea to toss Larkin (or any other 26-27 year old player) into the ether for another shot at a guy who is 20 is beyond me.

Hockey is a young man’s game, sure… but Dylan Larkin probably has a decade of hockey plus left in him. Sign him 8 years at a reasonable rate (8-9m) and he’ll still likely be worth that % of your cap in year 8 at his mid thirties.

But yeah yeah, it’s hockey’s future and therefore all players turn f***in worthless right when they hit UFA status
dYlAn LaRkIn Is ToO oLd.

Did you know that Cleopatra lived closer in time to the internet existing than she did to the construction of the pyramids?

And most photons hitting planet Earth today were generated in the Sun's core before the pyramids were built?

And there is more time separating Stegosaurus and T Rex than there is T Rex and Steve Yzerlland's posts?

So, as you can plainly see, Dylan Larkin is just too damn old.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

So Larkin is worth 72M but not a top 3 pick? Oh ok.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Seider should get an A, he's a legend. Stood his ground against Hedman/Sergachev in his first NHL game.

Also why the hell would Arizona trade picks or prospects for a 26 year old Larkin when they're deep in a rebuild?

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Cooley is Seider level?
I'm completely lost as to your point now.

Why are you trading a guy like Larkin with two near-PPG seasons whenever the team had even an ounce of talent for a guy that you don't think is that level? Larkin for 3OA Cooley? The only way it makes ANY sense for Detroit to do that is you actually think Cooely will be a legit 1C. Because Dylan Larkin is either a good 1C or the very best 2C in the league.

This is what makes your idea not a good one.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Between Bertuzzi, Copp, Seider we have some options for guys wearing an A. Perron is in that discussion as well, but seeing as he only signed a 2 year deal and likely won't stay for the duration of it, it seems a bit fast and loose to give him one.

Reactions: 14ari13

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Between Bertuzzi, Copp, Seider we have some options for guys wearing an A. Perron is in that discussion as well, but seeing as he only signed a 2 year deal and likely won't stay for the duration of it, it seems a bit fast and loose to give him one.

Perron, Copp, Seider with the A’s. I’m for it.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad