Dodgers, Angels, Rams, Lakers, and Clippers Discussion IV

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Apparently, it means everything in terms of the new stadium.

49ers fans complain of 'unbearable' heat at Levi's Stadium amid fan's death

What a cluster-****. Doesn't sound like the 49ers or the stadium builders took into account taking the team from the relatively cool Bay Area to a much hotter Santa Clara. I've been there and the heat can be unbearable...(it was only 80° but the humidity must have been pretty high).

That new stadium's been cluster **** since they announced how expensive season seats were gonna bs.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Well I was hoping for a trade, but for a SP and not for a backup infielder. Beckham is good defensively, but that is about it, never lived up to the hype.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
Bradford out for the season with torn ACL, the Bradford era in St. Louis should now come to an end

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Rams are screwed, they were even screwed with Bradford. Maybe 15 years ago you could win with a dominant defensive line and a below average QB, but not any more, it's a passing era in the NFL.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
Rams should just outright take a chance on Tim Tebow.

no.jpg

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I think the Rams should try to get Cousins from Washington, would probably cost a early round pick but I think he has a higher ceiling than Bradford anyway.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Rams are screwed, they were even screwed with Bradford. Maybe 15 years ago you could win with a dominant defensive line and a below average QB, but not any more, it's a passing era in the NFL.

The Bradford era ends with him going down again with an injury. With all those extra picks, how many were used on a solid back up....probably none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad