Dodgers, Angels, Rams, Lakers, and Clippers Discussion IV

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Laker fans hatin already. RP, what the **** is your problem?

Of course it was a "joke." But your intent was to really talk ****. You're a Laker fan and you don't like the Clippers. I get that.

Sigh. I personally outgrew ragging on the Clippers, but they cannot carry the NBA the same way the Mets failed and still fail to carry MLB worldwide. At one point, the Mets did own New York, and got featured in Spider-Man!

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
tumblr_n32wp5LbjG1tw1vhco1_500.gif

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
Curious if Ballmer will become another Mark Cuban type personality for the league? I like Cuban's honesty and willingness to speak his mind even when he is fined repeatedly for it.

Things finally got interesting with the Clippers, Ballmer may actually make them respectable.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Curious if Ballmer will become another Mark Cuban type personality for the league? I like Cuban's honesty and willingness to speak his mind even when he is fined repeatedly for it.

Things finally got interesting with the Clippers, Ballmer may actually make them respectable.

Even though Mark Cuban is widely seen as a Laker hater, he's mad honest and dedicated to his team. He easily put the Mavs in the Top 3 in Dallas, like Modano did for the Stars.

Hey, Vamos Rafa, what was the first-EVER Clipper game you attended in your life? The first-EVER Lakers game I attended was against the New York Knicks.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Mark Cuban is as annoying as Jack Nicholson during a basketball game. Sit down and shut up. Not every call that goes against your team is bad.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
so many jokes here.

Ballmer's past with Microsoft is just asking for those jokes. I can just imagine him, making a pun-tastic speech, using Word, Excel, and Power Point in the same statement.

"My PowerPoint is to turn the Clippers that Excel, night in and night out. Word!"

KingClipper

#FireLuc #FireBlake
Jul 30, 2014
Meanwhile, all that pep talk won't make the Clippers carry the NBA.
Personally, I couldn't give any less of a **** about "carrying the NBA." As long as the team is a consistent winner with minimal drama off the court, that's good enough for me. Somehow I doubt the Spurs are worried about whether they are "carrying the league."

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
Even though Mark Cuban is widely seen as a Laker hater, he's mad honest and dedicated to his team. He easily put the Mavs in the Top 3 in Dallas, like Modano did for the Stars.

Cuban is not a Laker Hater as much as he is a Mavs owner/fan. In fact Cuban has said multiple times how much he looked up to Jerry Buss and the success of the Lakers.

I think its good to have owners with personality who are passionate about their teams. Above any player/coach acquisition, the thing that that team needed above all else was a change in ownership. Now they truly have bottomless pockets and an owner who wants to take over the city, Doc better get them out of the 2nd round in next year or 2!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: