Do you like or dislike the 16 games a day match day ?

Do you like 16 games in a day ?

• Yes

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Yeah it's kind of fun
Definitely not going to watch most of them but at least there's lots of action and highlights to keep up on

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I legit don't get this take. If you like the sport why would you want fewer games? This is one of my biggest knocks on Football. I can watch 5 seasons worth of games in a hockey season if I watch all the games. So if my team is good I get to watch them for months almost every day, what's the problem?
I don't know about you, but finding the time to watch every game is simply not an option for me. Fewer, higher quality games (no B2Bs, for example), would only be a net improvement for me.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know about you, but finding the time to watch every game is simply not an option for me. Fewer, higher quality games (no B2Bs, for example), would only be a net improvement for me.

Yeah, I don't watch every game but I still rather there be a game on that I can't watch and then I watch the highlights than no game. I also think the level of play is good. It could be better but I don't think it'll change the quality THAT much. And frankly I'm glad the regular season isn't played like the playoffs. It's nice to see every goal not be a point shot that bounced off someone's ass. Both types of games have a place.

BTW, football is 17 games and I think the quality of play is the worst it's been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad