Confirmed with Link: Theo extended 7.425x7

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Team friendly deal, but now I'm really lost on how to upgrade the wings. Should have about 18ish million in space next offseason to sign Mcnabb? 2 goalies and a couple wingers.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Team friendly deal, but now I'm really lost on how to upgrade the wings. Should have about 18ish million in space next offseason to sign Mcnabb? 2 goalies and a couple wingers.
That doesn't take into account the cap increasing, which should be around 4m.

The cap is in good shape now I'd say. I feel like they might let McNabb walk and have Korczak take his spot.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Maybe McNabb isn't brought back, or if they bring him back I'd bet he signs for a good team contract then they can trade Hague or Whitecloud for a winger on a reasonable contract and the second winger they may need to bargain shop.

Hopefully a young winger steps up, it looks like Dorofeyev may be doing so but another forward prospect making some strides would really solidify the group heading into the cap boom era.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
May be even more. League and union to negotiate new CBA starting in January (year ahead of expiration). Could be done before Cup Final.

Otherwise all bonuses will count against cap next season (no roll over).

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012

The cap is in good shape now I'd say. I feel like they might let McNabb walk and have Korczak take his spot.

Even with the cap increase they need 2 goalies. That's going to be at least 6m, probably more if they get a legit starter.

Hague needs an extension probably in the 3-4m range.

Only 7 forwards signed so need to sign at least 6 more.

So even if we assume Mcnabb walks you're looking at maybe 5-6m for 1 top 6 wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad