Prospect Info: Dmitri Gamzin (G), 115th Overall 2024 NHL Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
2nd best Sv% in the KHL last season, small sample with only 13 games, but still. 20 years old, little more developed than a younger goalie. I like it, Naumovs knows his stuff id assume.

Reactions: Lek

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Do we know how big he is? It seems like anything under around 6'2" anymore would be on the "small" side.

Caser

RUSProspects @ gmail. com
May 21, 2013
Riga
twitter.com
@Caser what can you tell us about Gamzin? Thank you
I guess you already guessed that he is actually Naumov's pick, as he was believing in his potential back in the CSKA. But I think we are talking more about the potential than about the current ability even though his KHL numbers look fancy (however if you look at his VHL numbers those are only average). Moves very well, got a solid size, can make some highlight reel saves, but is still raw and streaky. One more KHL contract year left. Some highlights:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I guess you already guessed that he is actually Naumov's pick, as he was believing in his potential back in the CSKA. But I think we are talking more about the potential than about the current ability even though his KHL numbers look fancy (however if you look at his VHL numbers those are only average). Moves very well, got a solid size, can make some highlight reel saves, but is still raw and streaky. One more KHL contract year left. Some highlights:

Thank you so much!! Always a pleasure hearing from you!

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls

Does he play a hybrid style?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad