OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Seis

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Poch can't come soon enough man, that was maybe the worst performance from the men since Couva.

Don't really need to see Johnny, Tillman, or Aaronson for a while. Ream still has the fight at least but he just seems completely cooked.
Ream is done which is a bummer since he seems to be one of the guys who gets what it means to wear the shirt.

Reactions: qc14

qc14

Jul 1, 2024
Ream is done which is a bummer since he seems to be one of the guys who gets what it means to wear the shirt.
Puli, Jedi, maybe Balogun are the only guys that consistently give it everything for me. Adams and Reyna are just never on the field, McKennie is always up for the big games but can go missing in friendlies.

Was good to see guys like Morris and Schulte get chances and hopefully push that core group.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Puli, Jedi, maybe Balogun are the only guys that consistently give it everything for me. Adams and Reyna are just never on the field, McKennie is always up for the big games but can go missing in friendlies.

Was good to see guys like Morris and Schulte get chances and hopefully push that core group.
Schulte looked good which is a positive since they really have no number 1 at the moment. It’ll probably be Slonina but he’s a ways away still. Agree with the players you listed though I’ll say Adams is a dog whenever he is healthy. I also think Dest is a difference maker for them. But yeah, they need a coach to come in and crack the whip.

Reactions: qc14

qc14

Jul 1, 2024
Schulte looked good which is a positive since they really have no number 1 at the moment. It’ll probably be Slonina but he’s a ways away still. Agree with the players you listed though I’ll say Adams is a dog whenever he is healthy. I also think Dest is a difference maker for them. But yeah, they need a coach to come in and crack the whip.
yea Dest is a big miss both ability and personality-wise

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Trying to watch more of this U20 Women's World Cup as I'm a big tournament fan. Don't really catch many of the games other than the US as they aren't really shown on TV.

FS2 airs all the US games, anyway USA won in the quarterfinal against Germany last night after coming back from a 0-2 hole late, late in stoppage time

2 quick goals to tie it, then went to PK's and USA won 3-1 to advance to the semifinal of the U20 Women's World Cup against North Korea. Last 2 cups the US couldn't even get out of the group stage so it seems like this iteration of the US team is pretty damn good

Reactions: g00n

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad