OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Seis

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Has he ever posted a 4th of July message before?

I wish.

I'd say the likelihood is around 90% that he's going to be the next Germany -coach.

That said i hope they win the Euro's so that wouldn't be a sure thing before WC.

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Klopp is a pipe dream IMO but I completely agree with his assessment of the players’ lack of drive and competitiveness.
Which is probably due to the face that they thought Gregg (should have been red flag number one, terrible way to spell that name with two G’s) was a lame duck coach after the WC. The players were ready to welcome in a new coach and new staff, only to find out the USSF wasted money on a coaching search firm and hired the same f***ing guy over again. The players are sick of listening to this guy and it’s an embarrassment on the federation that they aren’t still playing in a tourney they are hosting.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Which is probably due to the face that they thought Gregg (should have been red flag number one, terrible way to spell that name with two G’s) was a lame duck coach after the WC. The players were ready to welcome in a new coach and new staff, only to find out the USSF wasted money on a coaching search firm and hired the same f***ing guy over again. The players are sick of listening to this guy and it’s an embarrassment on the federation that they aren’t still playing in a tourney they are hosting.
I hear you but Howard pointed to very similar situations when he was a player and the coach was less than great and the players took it upon themselves to figure it out and make adjustments and get the job done and that is what should have happened here. Basically, he put it more on the players.

I’m not in any way a Berhalter fan but if this group of players needs their coach to turn on their competitiveness and inspire them to win their individual battles and fight for the shirt then I’m going to temper my expectations significantly regardless of who the coach is.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
1720215887692.gif

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
The big bosses of football are killing this beautiful game. I would even say they already killed this game

The players are gassed after a long season with a lot of games.

I hope Spain will win this tournament since they it is the only team that play watchable football during this EURO

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Just amazing the amount of choking in these penalties…(Copa and Euros)…..pressure must be insane….
There's a new book on it that just came out in the last month or so. No reviews yet but may still give it a look.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad