GDT: DIG IN! RIGHT NOW! Mantra of the 24-25 Season starts today! Oilers v Jets, 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Always the goalies fault..every goalie that comes here sucks
But the only constant is the dogshit defense
I think a goalie at the level of Hellebucyk would look 100% better even with our defense. Mike Smith is probably the best goalie we have had in recent memory, even with his occasional terrible game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Jets make you earn the ice, they play a good clean system. We think we can score off the rush and then back to the point for the shot and nobody crashing the net for the rebound.
They also defend with little hooks all over the ice like Emberson got called for.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
hangovers from long playoff runs are a thing. We could be in for a shakey 15-20 games

Panthers go

1728530817589.png

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Jets make you earn the ice, they play a good clean system. We think we can score off the rush and then back to the point for the shot and nobody crashing the net for the rebound.
No question, Jets are an excellent team defensively and a top tier opponent. That, coupled with the complete disinterest and lack of compete from this lineup and here we are.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
A little late, but good call.
I think a goalie at the level of Hellebucyk would look 100% better even with our defense. Mike Smith is probably the best goalie we have had in recent memory, even with his occasional terrible game.
problem is those guys are rarely acquirable and when they are it’s top dollar in UFA and that’s super risky with any goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad