Speculation: Dhaliwal: Canucks looking for veteran goalie as Demko remains injured.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
That's not good...

This guy isn't even 30 yet and has had so many injuries and has missed so much time with injuries. Starting to seem like his body can't hold up to the wear and tear. Injuries are much harder on goalies imo.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Gee. That's so appealing. What team could resist?
You don’t understand LTIR do you? Or what the + could be? Or even who the targeted goalie could be, hint, I never suggested anyone decent.

Vancouver literally made a similar trade with your team last year sending capdump Tanner Pearson and a 3rd for Casey DeSmith.

Next time, save the effort, and don’t even bother attempting to make a “funny” response.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
There is no question about it imo
Not a goalie expert - but if the "reverse VH" is so demanding physically that world class atheletes break down playing it, it might not be worth it. (Or you have more teams running 3 legits goalies and split the time to enable guys to not break down trying to play 60 games in a year).

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Pens have a log jam at G that goes 6 deep. Jarry is signed long term so that doesn't really work, but I wonder if the Pens deal Jarry to a team looking for an upgrade, and then flip the goalie they get back.

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
If the Habs can somehow land Askarov we'd have Monte or Primeau available.

My favorite injury, and I forget the player that had it but when the team was asked about his injury they said he had a physical injury.
I remember when Vanek once sat out a game from "general soreness".

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
You don’t understand LTIR do you? Or what the + could be? Or even who the targeted goalie could be, hint, I never suggested anyone decent.

Vancouver literally made a similar trade with your team last year sending capdump Tanner Pearson and a 3rd for Casey DeSmith.

Next time, save the effort, and don’t even bother attempting to make a “funny” response.
Oh I understand ltir just fine and I realize that it's not actually an asset 95% of the time. Do you?

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I'd probably role to dice with Martin Jones

This is getting to be concerning. Whatever goalie techniques that are being deployed these days to train goalies even took out the Canucks Goalie Coach Ian Clark.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Oh I understand ltir just fine and I realize that it's not actually an asset 95% of the time. Do you?
Yes and I never suggested he was an asset. The Canucks if they’re going to make a move for a goalie that makes over $1M would need to find a way to include Poolman in the deal, just like Vancouver did last year with the Pearson/DeSmith trade. So my suggestion of Poolman+ could be any number of options. Only you thought I was suggesting Poolman was an asset lol.

Reactions: LemonSauceD

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Yes and I never suggested he was an asset. The Canucks if they’re going to make a move for a goalie that makes over $1M would need to find a way to include Poolman in the deal, just like Vancouver did last year with the Pearson/DeSmith trade. So my suggestion of Poolman+ could be any number of options. Only you thought I was suggesting Poolman was an asset lol.
When the only thing you suggest in your suggestion is a negative value asset and some undetermined + it's reasonable to assume you think Poolman is actually worth something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad