GDT: Devils vs. Stars - 8:30 MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Hahaaaaaaa. Glad I didn't take a drink before seeing this.

Dv9JmQuXQAE12jL.jpg:large
Dv9JmQuXQAE12jL.jpg:large

Ahahaha this is gold

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
This game has me with a huge f***ing grin on my face right now.. I know it aint over, but what a f***ing funny game. Has to be said.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I always forgot how active HFDevils is compared to a lot of other fan-bases on here, I feel lucky lol

Yeah. Even with teams you would expect to be pretty active.

No one bitches as much outside of Canada as us.

We are also odd though because despite all the traffic we don’t wander out of this board as much as other fan bases.

Reactions: Blender

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Btw, I don't know why Hynes is getting caught with Radulov out there with Quennville. I think it happened at least 3 times tonight.

I know Dallas gets last change and all, but comon. If I have at least one complaint tonight so far...

Mike L

Feb 28, 2018
The worst part of a game for a goalie is when their offense is dominating for a long stretch and it leaves the goalie to do nothing but just stand and watch. 8 of 10 times a quick goal or 2 are scored on them when the opponents start to take shots again as they have gone cold and are out of any rythm.
That’s what made Brodeur so good IMO. He would go 16-20 minutes seeing no shots, and then make an unbelievable save

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Boyle should not be traded

Im all for obtaining assets but when you have a man so entrenched in the NHL world with his story and attitude - you keep that around for the dvelopment of the kids and hes our ONLY protector outside of Wood

Id re-sign Boyle for another two years

Now i would trade him if were definitely out but id tell him we will bring you back

Think creatively. If NJ is out of it at the deadline trade him for a first to let him chase a ring. Re-sign him in the offseason. Win win.

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
I would never hope for a loss and/or advocate tanking, but I can't help, but feel bittersweet watching a comeback like this. This team is so god damn dysfunctional that even if by some miracle, we would squeek our way back in the playoff race, we all know how ridiculously far we are of being a real threat. Any winning this season just feels like it buys this Pejorative Slured coaching staff even more time and worsens our eventual draft pick. I seriously don't even know how to feel about this team. There's just so many things to hate right now and so few things to like.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Hilarious that Canada got eliminated. Their crowd was dead silent. I would love to watch USA win gold in Canada. f*** them

Reactions: glenwo2

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Yeah. Even with teams you would expect to be pretty active.

No one *****es as much outside of Canada as us.

We are also odd though because despite all the traffic we don’t wander out of this board as much as other fan bases.

I like to think, all-in-all, we have one of the best fanbases on this site. I don't know how much that's saying, but I enjoy my time on here. Even if some of ya'll are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad