GDT: Devils vs. Stars - 8:30 MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Boyle should not be traded

Im all for obtaining assets but when you have a man so entrenched in the NHL world with his story and attitude - you keep that around for the dvelopment of the kids and hes our ONLY protector outside of Wood

Id re-sign Boyle for another two years

Now i would trade him if were definitely out but id tell him we will bring you back

I am not against bringing Boyle back, but not at two years.

Reactions: Cult of Hynes

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I went over to offer condolences to the Dallas Stars' GDT - and they were on page 3, so I figured it'd stand out too much so I didn't.

I don't think I'd want to spend time on their board tonight if I were them either.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
h5wYpQO.gif

More beans Mr Taggart?

I’d say you boys done had enough

Reactions: Richer's Ghost

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The worst part of a game for a goalie is when their offense is dominating for a long stretch and it leaves the goalie to do nothing but just stand and watch. 8 of 10 times a quick goal or 2 are scored on them when the opponents start to take shots again as they have gone cold and are out of any rythm.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I went over to offer condolences to the Dallas Stars' GDT - and they were on page 3, so I figured it'd stand out too much so I didn't.

I don't think I'd want to spend time on their board tonight if I were them either.

I always forgot how active HFDevils is compared to a lot of other fan-bases on here, I feel lucky lol

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
Don't want to overreact to a small sample size, but Blackwood looks really good.

Very impressive the way he kept his composure and continued to make big saves when that period really could've gotten away from him quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad