GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 7:00 PM MSG+2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love Forslund but Tripp has been awful tonight

Tripp is another Cam Ward sympathizer.

Nothing but excuses every time I've watched and Ward has stunk, and nothing but praise for him when he makes a routine save.

What a homer that guy is.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I don't know how so many people think defense is a bigger problem than offense with this team, especially when we can't score against bush league netminders like Backuphaney and Eddie Lack Of Goaltending or RamBLOW in recent years.

Because aside from Severson and Moore, our entire defense is horrendous in the transition or providing any offense.

The above goes a long way into sustaining pressure and even generating offense. The majority of our offense comes from a forward (Blandisi, Hall, Bennett, Wood usually) carrying the puck by themselves through the neutral zone.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lovejoy almost caused another goal.

He hasn't caused one tonight, he needs to meet his quota.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Because aside from Severson and Moore, our entire defense is horrendous in the transition or providing any offense.

The above goes a long way into sustaining pressure and even generating offense. The majority of our offense comes from a forward (Blandisi, Hall, Bennett, Wood usually) carrying the puck by themselves through the neutral zone.

We still need to upgrade the forwards or we'll maybe find ourselves in last year's position.

Good in suppressing shots and goals, still near the bottom in goals for.

If we finish lower than 25th in goals for next year, I'm gonna start to question what the hell Shero is doing. It shouldn't take 3 years for even the worst scoring team in the league to jump from 30th to 26th or 27th.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba

The dream scenario would be trading for someone like Fowler and signing Shattenkirk. Would change things overnight.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pietila is so, so, so, so, so bad at offense.

I can't even begin to type so as many times as I need to in order to emphasize how bad this player is at offense.

Hynes will have him out there when we pull Cory though.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't think Coleman will ever be an NHLer, but Pietila at least shows promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad