GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Huge win, it's been a while since the last spirited and emotional comeback home win in regulation.

A lot of fans missed out on it.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Need to fire this sucker up again.

4sODUIK.gif
I miss Henrique on this gif the most !

Reactions: JK3

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Mike Fountain only appeared in 11 NHL games, but shut the Devils out in his debut.

So even 22 years ago the Devils were kind to rookie opponents.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Ya I dunno, Sweet set up for Sev's in front, high speed redirect by Nico.

Lyons took the blame for that one, but I say tip the hat to the Devils on a good play there.

oh no the devils were really good and showed some spine. zacha to severson was incredible.

its just fun that the first win against the flyers this season is equally them imploding in the third.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
If PZ can muster that sort of effort regularly he could be the player Conte saw. Tonight was a man’s game in a tough spot. He may need to ride shotgun with two tough guys in Wood and Palms but if that is what it takes so be it.

Zacha is the glue in that line right now, if anyone Palms is riding shotgun.

What I really love about his game recently his is play in the neutral zone. He is absolutely flying out there, entering the zone with ease and using his speed/hands to generate opportunities. I'm happy he had such a great night tonight but this is basically what I've been seeing the past few weeks, except he had 2 points tonight. And that's why I was so frustrated reading some of the stupid comments about him. I've said it 100 times, he has all the tools to be a fantastic player. I don't know if he'll ever get there but you can't deny the raw skills are there.

Reactions: nugg and My3Sons

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
say what you want about what went down with zajac, hall, gudas and palms. this is the fire we want to see. gudas shouldve got 5 for leaving his feet even if he was trying to avoid the play. they banded together and got a W. great test for this team.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
When I watched the Sharks in the playoffs and in the SCF two years ago, it really made me nervous. Much more nervous than I was when we were making the playoffs every year, which was when I was a young man still haha.

I had way more anxiety than I ever remembered having the last time the Devils made the playoffs. I can only imagine how nervous I'll feel if we can get into the playoffs this year haha.

The SCF finals in 2012 I guarantee took at least 5 years off my life. Like I wouldn’t doubt if someone was able to prove that if I didn’t watch that series I’d live longer.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zacha also really came on the second half of last year i felt also. It might be a thing with him.
He was also really good on the power play last year, when we started using him there.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I want to see more of Mueller. That early penalty was a bad play by him but he played well the rest of the way. You can see the potential. His size and skating ability are a nice combo for Hynes' system

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
oh no the devils were really good and showed some spine. zacha to severson was incredible.

its just fun that the first win against the flyers this season is equally them imploding in the third.
Ha ya, i'm sure this one is a stinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad