GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If PZ can muster that sort of effort regularly he could be the player Conte saw. Tonight was a man’s game in a tough spot. He may need to ride shotgun with two tough guys in Wood and Palms but if that is what it takes so be it.

Reactions: mtnet

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Haven't broken this out for a while:

05e.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Every time these types of games happen where we score late to go up a goal, every second we spend pinned in our zone takes 5 years off my life.
When I watched the Sharks in the playoffs and in the SCF two years ago, it really made me nervous. Much more nervous than I was when we were making the playoffs every year, which was when I was a young man still haha.

I had way more anxiety than I ever remembered having the last time the Devils made the playoffs. I can only imagine how nervous I'll feel if we can get into the playoffs this year haha.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
I hope soooo bad that Zacha starts playing like he has recently every game. The guy he looks like can be a 50-60 point player in this league. He looks dominant. He’s strong on the power play and was just making some insane plays. Using his size and IQ now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I haven't liked much of anything from Zajac this year, but that fight with Goondas pretty much earned him his paycheck this year. That was pretty sweet.

I think that was worth it, I'd do it again.

Reactions: glenwo2 and mtnet

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
When I watched the Sharks in the playoffs and in the SCF two years ago, it really made me nervous. Much more nervous than I was when we were making the playoffs every year, which was when I was a young man still haha.

I had way more anxiety than I ever remembered having the last time the Devils made the playoffs. I can only imagine how nervous I'll feel if we can get into the playoffs this year haha.

If NJ makes the playoffs it’s house money. No reason to be nervous. They aren’t winning he cup this year but just playing after tax day will be a life changing experience for Hall.

Reactions: Bleedred

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
If PZ can muster that sort of effort regularly he could be the player Conte saw. Tonight was a man’s game in a tough spot. He may need to ride shotgun with two tough guys in Wood and Palms but if that is what it takes so be it.
Nah Zacha has the reigns on that line, those guys are the shooters.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If NJ makes the playoffs it’s house money. No reason to be nervous. They aren’t winning he cup this year but just playing after tax day will be a life changing experience for Hall.
Yeah, I agree.

I think barring a catastrophic playoff defeat, like a reverse sweep against or possibly a 2-0 series lead blown, or some stupid offsides call or two wiping out a goal, I really won't feel too bad about being ousted in the playoffs this year, if we get there.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad