Vatanen is officially our third best goalie

Vatanen cost me $83.

If the Flames won by >=2 goals I would have won $78. Instead I lost $5. LOL

i

Reactions: glenwo2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Only losing 2-1 is sorta like a victory looking at this roster.

At this point I'll take anything where the goalies aren't pulling a Kinkaid rolling his eyes looking skyward after. I would say so long as nobody gets hurt but we're way too late for that.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
The Flames players aren't really that likeable to me. Not a big fan of them.

Winnipeg is gonna steamroll them in the playoffs

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Im really ready to move on from Butcher. Let Davies and Smith take his spot.

I don't understand what people see in him. He doesn't look like anything but a number 6/7 D man to me. He has the brain to play in this league, but none of the physical tools to be anything more than a 6/7 IMO.

Reactions: theoptimist

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
Trying to find something to say about McLeod but I'm coming up with nothing, he's just meh out there.
Its weird, he's more physical than I expected but doesn't seem at all as fast as he was hyped up to be. Where's the game breaking speed/skating?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The Flames players aren't really that likeable to me. Not a big fan of them.

Winnipeg is gonna steamroll them in the playoffs

I dont like or dislike the Flames, but holy crap if they can barely beat a team playing 10 AHL players due to injuries, I'm not liking their chances.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't understand what people see in him. He doesn't look like anything but a number 6/7 D man to me. He has the brain to play in this league, but none of the physical tools to be anything more than a 6/7 IMO.

But OMG dat Corsi and he's being played top four D minutes...of course cause the rest of the D is dogmeat now that's why he's getting top four minutes at this point.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Trying to find something to say about McLeod but I'm coming up with nothing, he's just meh out there.

Pretty sad aint it...... Lappin was noticable at least... even if his hockey IQ is bunk.....

I still like Bastian, and I'm pretty sure Bastian will make the team next year if we don't go all out with Fwds in the offseason. Either him or Rooney will have a spot or both....

Last edited:

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Its weird, he's more physical than I expected but doesn't seem at all as fast as he was hyped up to be. Where's the game breaking speed/skating?
I thought he was the fastest skater in his draft. He’s quick, but I would put a bunch of our guys ahead of him...he needs much more time in B

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
He had a decent hit on one forecheck but that's it, I haven't seen him carry the puck at all, just a few touches so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad