Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
2ld3ck.jpg

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Dumpster fire is dead on accurate. Dust it off and move on. For better or for worst, this is the road trip we'll look back on at the end of the season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Glad you didn't get thrown out at least, maybe you should have been to avoid watching that :P
I’m kind of annoyed we have to come back here and do it all again in just 26 more nights. This was the worst game I’ve ever seen us play down here. Might even ask Cage Helmet if he wants to take my ticket and bring his wife. This game more than annoyed me.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Taking penalties has been the biggest issue so far this year, well besides the effort level. The Devils look like the football Jets with their stupidity and lack of discipline.
Taking a bunch of stupid penalties is tied in with effort level though. If you aren't moving your feet, you're going to take bad penalties.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Mojo, Zacha could be great. They both have wheels and hands but no heart. They play like this is Sunday pickup. They both COULD be producing but they flake every time. I would like to see them without a Dea anchor but man...just amp it up.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Mojo, Zacha could be great. They both have wheels and hands but no heart. They play like this is Sunday pickup. They both COULD be producing but they flake every time. I would like to see them without a Dea anchor but man...just amp it up.

This is absolutely false about Zacha. Zacha is very good defensively. Mojo is shit

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m tired of the excuses for Zacha. Both he and Johansson are a steaming pile of Space Junk right now.

The Johansson experiment didn’t work here. Keep him for now, but don’t sign him to a new deal unless he scores 50 points this year.

Reactions: MichaelJ

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't see how you can scratch Zacha. The effort and defensive play is there, he just isn't scoring. Demote him down a few lines sure, but not a scratch. MoJo on the other hand looks lazy and soft and absolutely should be in the press box.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Step 1) Send Rooney down

Step 2) Call up either Seney or Sharangovich (I dont care which)

Step 3) Underpants

Step 4) Bench Zacha 1 game for Seney or Sharangovich to send a message

Step 5) Profit
Would you really bench Zacha instead of Mojo?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
At the very least they need to keep MoJo and Zacha away from each other. They both make Zajac look like an offensive dynamo at the moment.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly I'm kicking myself now cause I didn't have a great feeling about this game so I had it recording, wanted to do a few other things and then watch in the morning or later tomorrow if it went well. The 2-0 start sucked me in for the night though.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I don't see how you can scratch Zacha. The effort and defensive play is there, he just isn't scoring. Demote him down a few lines sure, but not a scratch. MoJo on the other hand looks lazy and soft and absolutely should be in the press box.
Ya, let's not do a Santini on him. I'd be fine with him on the 4th. He just drags down the 2nd line.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I’m tired of the excuses for Zacha. Both he and Johansson are a steaming pile of Space Junk right now.

The Johansson experiment didn’t work here. Keep him for now, but don’t sign him to a new deal unless he scores 50 points this year.
He's the new age Micheal Ryder.

Reactions: Japam and Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad