Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
The question I ask regarding Lebanc is, who is our 13th forward? Foote? MacDermid? Halonen? Is Lebanc a better 13th forward than these players?
It depends on who gets hurt to be replaced.

If we need to fill a scoring role, Labanc is probably the better bet.

If we need to replace a bastian, or a lazar, or a cotter, or a haula, or a palat, etc then you do not want Labanc

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m surprised that Pesce didn’t go on the trip if he really is that close. Even if he wasn’t gonna play.

I figured he’d wanna go on the trip just to see Prague with the boys.

But maybe he has no desire to go if he’s not playing, and would rather stay home with his family and sleep in his own bed for that entire week.

I assumed that Luke may have even been on the trip, just for the experience, despite not being nearly ready.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I’m surprised that Pesce didn’t go on the trip if he really is that close. Even if he wasn’t gonna play.

I figured he’d wanna go on the trip just to see Prague with the boys.

But maybe he has no desire to go if he’s not playing, and would rather stay home with his family and sleep in his own bed for that entire week.

I assumed that Luke may have even been on the trip, just for the experience, despite not being nearly ready.

They said there won’t be much practice time over there so it made sense to keep Pesce back here where he’d get more reps

Reactions: Bleedred

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Seeing the constant misspelling of his name actually fooled me into thinking that I may have been spelling his name wrong all along now for as many years as he’s been playing in the league. :laugh:
1727894962192.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’ll be so mad if this is the end of the road for Bastian. Rempe ended his career then, can’t let that happen.
He's already played a couple of preseason games. Didn't he practice today?

I don't think this is the end of the road for him. But he's been very injury riddled for the last 2 years, and that's not all to do with Rempe.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
“New Jersey has made the following transactions:

• Igor Mburanumwe and Landon Sim have been released from their amateur tryouts.
  • Andre Ghantous, Kevin O’Neil, Jace Isley, and Tag Bertuzzi are re-assigned to the Utica Comets (AHL) training camp.
  • Dylan Wendt and Tyler Brennan have been loaned to Utica”

Reactions: My3Sons

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014

• Andre Ghantous, Kevin O’Neil, Jace Isley, and Tag Bertuzzi are re-assigned to the Utica Comets (AHL) training camp.

Thanx for this.
Here we go.
Nothing unexpected here.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I mean Rempe crushed Siegs when MacDermid was literally on the ice
MacDermid hadn’t confronted him yet. Thr next game they fought off thr opening draw and Rempe got thrown out. That’s the play. MacDermid needs to try to fight Rempe immediate every game. If they aren’t thrown out he needs to fight him the very next shift.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

You should've added a completely made-up name in there to see if anybody would've noticed.

Or maybe you did...

My money is on Kevin O'Neil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad