Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hattakka-Nemec might be the best pairing of all-time.
That's audition pairings.... Hatakka and Kovacevic auditions, paired with a regular.

I needed a shortened version of Kovacevic... don't have a problem with with Siegenthaler but Kovacevic seems like a chore to spell out

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Really not much for her to report on with Mercer
That and she’s not a beat reporter looking to inform the public, she’s a team reporter whose job is to generate interest and positive interaction with the Devils.

Her reporting on a contract situation would just be team propaganda anyway so I don’t see why we would even care about her doing that.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
That and she not a beat reporter looking to inform the public, she’s a team reporter whose job is to generate interest and positive interaction with the Devils.

Her reporting on a contract situation would just be team propaganda anyway so I don’t see why we would even want her doing that.
All we get is team propaganda....his agent ain't giving his side of the story now or after the contract.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
That and she’s not a beat reporter looking to inform the public, she’s a team reporter whose job is to generate interest and positive interaction with the Devils.

Her reporting on a contract situation would just be team propaganda anyway so I don’t see why we would even care about her doing that.

That's exactly what I meant! It's not her job to chase the story on how negotiations are going, what obstacles there are in the process, etc. When news breaks then she'll report on it.

Reactions: Devils731

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I got a new pair of smartwool knee high socks...just put them on for the first time... they're pretty comfortable and keeping my feet warm...but I like Darn Tough much more. The Darn Tough almost feel padded the smartwool are on the thin side..

Just a helpful review if you need wool socks

Reactions: My3Sons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I do think we'll like him.

But I also remember last year James tweeting something like "If this is the Bahl the Devils are getting then they won't miss Graves too much" and then Bahl was not very good
They yanked Bahl even more than than they did Dawson last year....no way was Bahl ready for the load they were asking of him. It was a joke.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
1726762972801.png

Showing Nico how it's done. :D

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad