Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The annual Camp overreactions is my favorite genre on here

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_5653.jpeg

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
now that's a toilet paper lineup
Isn't it the guys who didn't skate last night? They get a break and another group gets a good workout. Standard procedure, especially since they are headed to Prague.
Good luck Simon, you're gonna need it.
Why? With Luke out Hattaka will very likely be seen in the lineup until Pesce and Luke return. He played a very respectable game last season.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Isn't it the guys who didn't skate last night? They get a break and another group gets a good workout. Standard procedure, especially since they are headed to Prague.

Why? With Luke out Hattaka will very likely be seen in the lineup until Pesce and Luke return. He played a very respectable game last season.

I'm not speaking to that pairing or Hattaka. I'm speaking to likely having to defend A LOT with that rag tag lineup in general.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I'm not speaking to that pairing or Hattaka. I'm speaking to likely having to defend A LOT with that rag tag lineup in general.
I can see that, but the comment looked to be directly aimed at Nemec having to be hampered having to play with Hatakka. It's all in how we word things on the fly, LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad