Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
What are the deets on this? I can swing up to Greenpoint now that the G is (as) functional (as it gets).
Release event is 7pm, 9/30 at Rule Of Thirds event space on Norman Ave. in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. There will be a bar, because it's me. No entry fee and bring whomever you want, though I'm not sure how crowded it will be. Local indie Word Books is sponsoring and presumedly introducing me.

I'll probably be up at the podium doing author things at like 730, and I'll probably keep it short because I've never done this sort of stuff before. After, the bar will be open for like and hour and a half to two hours while Word sells books and I sign them. Warning, my handwriting sucks.

I would like to buy and reed your book. But I dont have an opportunity to pay for it. If you have crypto wallet please tell me in personal massage.
Can you order through Amazon in Russia or no? If not message me and I'll pack up a copy and mail it to you as a gift for admitting I was right on Brock Faber all along.

Is it about a young man travelling around the world discovering himself and how the world works - only to slowly piece together that he's really travelling around small canadian cities, discovering new hockey talents in preparation for the 2025 NHL draft?
No, but ask me about the crazy shit which happened to me in Kamloops when I was 22.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i wonder if there will be any highlights from these games
Devils youtube page seems to have them for the game last night, and I'm sure will have tonight's. I think I even saw they already had highlights from the 1st period of tonight's game when I was on youtube about an hour ago.

I didn't watch any of them, but I'm sure they're on there/will be on there.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

Comparison Ford

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Devils youtube page seems to have them for the game last night, and I'm sure will have tonight's. I think I even saw they already had highlights from the 1st period of tonight's game when I was on youtube about an hour ago.

awesome thank you!

Reactions: Bleedred

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016

They said on the broadcast that Monday's game will be posted for anyone that will miss the 10am start. I'm guessing they do the same with these other 2 games?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They said on the broadcast that Monday's game will be posted for anyone that will miss the 10am start. I'm guessing they do the same with these other 2 games?
If you go to the Devils youtube page and go to live, both games, yesterday and tonight's are up there. The full games, about 2.5 hours each.

They were live streamed and are now archived. I'm assuming same goes for Monday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad