Confirmed with Link: Devils sign Tomas Tatar (1 year, $1.8 million)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
I guess it’s an OK move for the regular season, gives Keefe some lineup options I guess… I’m not high or low on this signing.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Somehow this guy was a +41 in his last season with the Devils.

Mostly because he's actually quite good. It's the playoff performances that always leave something to be desired. That is a real concern, but cross that bridge when you get there. And you need to get there first. And Tatar will help a lot with that mission.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Fitz just didn't like Holtz and he told the whole world about it. I feel like he could have scored 50 goals last year and Fitz still would have traded him for Cotter. Maybe he wouldn't have had to include Schmid though.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Did Tuna kill penalties ? Honestly don’t recall

1719952938668.png

He didn't which made it extra odd that he got a few Selke votes from lazy writers purely looking at +/-.

I didn't read the whole thread, but hopefully this'll be closer to Sykora 2.0 or Gomez 2.0 instead of Rolston 2.0 or Ponikarovsky 2.0.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Fitz just didn't like Holtz and he told the whole world about it. I feel like he could have scored 50 goals last year and Fitz still would have traded him for Cotter. Maybe he wouldn't have had to include Schmid though.

If Holtz scored 50 goals last season we would have made the playoffs. :laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i think everyone knows that, my point is that entire situation looks even dumber when we're signing tomas tatar. it is what it is i suppose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad