Confirmed with Link: Devils sign Tomas Tatar (1 year, $1.8 million)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
I'm not that enthused with the move. It doesn't hurt I suppose as long as it is cheap but he showed he was not effective in the playoffs. Doesn't fit our top 6 (especially given the year he had) and not really a bottom 6 forward.

Reactions: devilsblood

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
I hope he still has it. Good move for a year. I guess he will probably be more effective than Holtz. Advanced stats loved him in his last year here
The stats are important but they aren't the end all (not saying you are implying this). This is a case where I lean towards the eye test telling me this is an ineffective player at this stage.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
THE GIF LIVES ON

tomas-tatar-montreal-canadiens.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
$1.8? Isn't that more than he made last year?

It's good depth though. I wouldn't have hated him back last year at what he made. I just thought it was weird that some people acted like he was a huge loss and was the difference in missing the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad