Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Sens Dec. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
That was unlucky.
But Ottawa is definitely getting hemmed in way too much this game. That's like the third or fourth time this period

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Even if Boro was smarter defensively, I still wouldn't want him on this team with his lack of discipline.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
That's some top notch intangibles on display by Boro there.

Is there a "takes puck to face and then smiles" category? Because I'm fairly sure Ottawa coaches value that based on Boro even playing this season.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Goal aside I'm usually critical of Brassard for just taking up a top 6 space but he's been pushing the play tonight and he's earning his ice time. 2 pretty decent periods by him so far. When he skates and works like that he's full value for the trade. We need to see that most every game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Smith has been really hustling tonight too... good chance for Methot with that Crosby backhand at the end

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
Can't get the game tonight because I don't have Sportsbet 360 from Bell. Aggravating. So I have no choice but to watch the Leafs play Pittsburgh. Melnyk is forcing me to watch the Leafs instead of the Senators. No wonder attendance is down.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Can't get the game tonight because I don't have Sportsbet 360 from Bell. Aggravating. So I have no choice but to watch the Leafs play Pittsburgh. Melnyk is forcing me to watch the Leafs instead of the Senators. No wonder attendance is down.

Thankfully, I get GameCentreLive through Rogers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad